Cat Friendly House Design (Part 2)
Many of us adore our cats; and it looks like the Japanese regard them like children. Some Japanese housing builders have come up with designs with special features for cats. Here are the images from a house called Plus-Nyan house by Asahi Kasei, a leading house builder in Japan. This could be a dream house for every cat owner and their cats, as it would require great deal of research to design these houses keeping in mind the requirements of the clients and their cats. Here are a few key features: open air cat walks, climbing steps, cat doors in every door, deck built in to the window, extra space in the bathroom designed for their compartment, cat room hidden under the stairs, special fencing to prevent cats from getting away. Apart from these, there has been use of cat friendly construction materials as well.
i want this house and more cats.
in all my life, I have never encountered such an astounding act of trolling as the time I spent an hour and a half downloading what I thought was a Good Omens fanmix and then discovering that it was a Best of Queen album.
whoever did that is my hero
In the original 1992 pilot of The Powerpuff Girls “Chemical X” was actually a “Can of Whoop Ass” and the girls were called “The Whoop Ass Girls”
oh my god
I TOLD SOMEONE ABOUT THIS AND THEY GOT ANGRY WITH ME BECAUSE I HAD NO PROOF
THE VOICE THOUGH
JESUS YES OMGF
And God said unto Abraham, “Abraham.”
And Abraham replied, “What.”
God said to John, “Come forth and receive eternal life.” But John came fifth and won a toaster.
And Judas approached the rabbis and Pharisees saying, “The one whom I kiss is the one you seek.”
To which they responded, “Gay.”
And thus, God made Eve. And she was bammin’ slammin’ bootylicious.
The Top 10 Writers Block Quotes
1. Writer’s block? I’ve heard of this. This is when a writer cannot write, yes? Then that person isn’t a writer anymore. I’m sorry, but the job is getting up in the fucking morning and writing for a living. ~Warren Ellis
2. I learned to produce whether I wanted to or not. It would be easy to say oh, I have writer’s block, oh, I have to wait for my muse. I don’t. Chain that muse to your desk and get the job done. ~Barbara Kingsolver
3. All writing is difficult. The most you can hope for is a day when it goes reasonably easily. Plumbers don’t get plumber’s block, and doctors don’t get doctor’s block; why should writers be the only profession that gives a special name to the difficulty of working, and then expects sympathy for it? ~Philip Pullman
4. I’ve often said that there’s no such thing as writer’s block; the problem is idea block. When I find myself frozen–whether I’m working on a brief passage in a novel or brainstorming about an entire book–it’s usually because I’m trying to shoehorn an idea into the passage or story where it has no place. ~Jeffery Deaver
5. You can’t think yourself out of a writing block; you have to write yourself out of a thinking block. ~John Rogers
6. There’s no such thing as writer’s block. That was invented by people in California who couldn’t write. ~Terry Pratchett
7. I haven’t had trouble with writer’s block. I think it’s because my process involves writing very badly. My first drafts are filled with lurching, clichéd writing, outright flailing around. Writing that doesn’t have a good voice or any voice. But then there will be good moments. It seems writer’s block is often a dislike of writing badly and waiting for writing better to happen. ~Jennifer Egan
8.Writer’s block doesn’t exist…lack of imagination does. ~Cyrese Covelli
9. Writer’s Block is just an excuse by people who don’t write for not writing. ~Giando Sigurani
10. Discipline allows magic. To be a writer is to be the very best of assassins. You do not sit down and write every day to force the Muse to show up. You get into the habit of writing every day so that when she shows up, you have the maximum chance of catching her, bashing her on the head, and squeezing every last drop out of that bitch. ~Lili St. Crow
Now sit down and fucking write, self.
Harlem Renaissance + Prohibition + Urban Fantasy = another possible thesis idea. But instead of booze being outlawed, it’s magic and the supernatural. Driven underground into speakeasies that cater to the supernatural, vampires pick off bums and dodge the cops, witches sell gin and bourbon alongside hexes in dim, seedy clubs, and werewolves hold fight clubs in crowded, damp basements, trying to make rent money.
(I’m just gonna keep coming up with stuff for my thesis project until I finally settle on the right one.)
I would watch this every day.
Why is this not a thing? :(
I would buy every book in this series if someone wanted to write it.
BEST THING EVER
I don’t know what I was expecting
but it definitely wasn’t that
I WAS TOTALLY UNPREPARED
I’M SO HAPPY
the mediocre gatsby
the decent wall of china
the ok depression
alexander the alright
the acceptable four
the “I’ve seen better” lakes
The ” Good Houdini “
The Minor Events of Tom Sawyer.
the somewhat above average spiderman
The Relatively Imposing Canyon
The Moderate White Shark
the average hulk
OHMYGODTHEY’REALLHERE - normally people leave out Katarina or Sarah Kingdom or Kamelion (or the UNIT crew), but you got them all! Can we be best friends forever please?
Yes, this is glorious.
You can never have this on your blog too many times
Now I support this shit because these are some of the best names ever
they’re gonna be raising awareness about the danger of storms because if they say “Oh, there’s a blizzard heading your way” people are gonna be like “meh”
but now it’s like “BLIZZARD XERXES IS BEARING DOWN ON YOUR ASS” everyone’s gonna be getting the fuck out of dodge
Noreaster Gandalf is approaching. Roads are closed. You shall not pass.
…also Q. Just Q.